Microsoft offers a wide range of certifications across various levels and specialties. Here are some of the most popular ones:
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Fundamentals: This certification is designed for individuals looking to demonstrate foundational knowledge of cloud services and how those services are provided with Microsoft Azure. It covers cloud concepts, core Azure services, security, privacy, compliance, and trust, as well as Azure pricing and support.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Administrator Associate: This certification is for Azure administrators who manage cloud services that span storage, security, networking, and compute cloud capabilities. It requires a deep understanding of each service across the full IT lifecycle and takes requests for infrastructure services, applications, and environments.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architect Expert: This certification is for those who design solutions that run on Azure. A candidate for this certification should have advanced experience and knowledge across various aspects of IT operations, including networking, virtualization, identity, security, business continuity, disaster recovery, data management, budgeting, and governance.
- Microsoft Certified: Azure Security Engineer Associate: This certification is for individuals who implement security controls and threat protection, manage identity and access, and protect data, applications, and networks in cloud and hybrid environments as part of an end-to-end infrastructure.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Modern Desktop Administrator Associate: This certification is for individuals who deploy, configure, secure, manage, and monitor devices and client applications in an enterprise environment.
- Microsoft 365 Certified: Enterprise Administrator Expert: This certification is for individuals who evaluate, plan, migrate, deploy, and manage Microsoft 365 services.
- Microsoft Certified: Power Platform Fundamentals: This certification is designed for individuals looking to build a foundational understanding of the Power Platform, including its business value, core components, and the capabilities and advantages of Power BI, Power Apps, Power Automate, and Power Virtual Agents.
These certifications are designed to validate a different set of skills and knowledge, so the best one for you depends on your career goals and interests.